-->

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Typography



With uni finishing early in November and my holiday to Africa and Dubai [my personal nicknames Afreeka and Dubaihai] my summer holidays have flown by and we are already one week away from the third month of 2015. Where did Christmas and New Years go? I hope all of you special cookies had a lovely few weeks celebrating with special ones and doing memorable and exciting magical things bringing in the new year. How time flies! I have a beautiful little travel diary to show you so check back soon to be amazed just like I was.

A little summer story from me.. early on in my summer holidays I decided I was going to stop idling writing, painting and drawing words and lists on spare paper, bank statements and sticky notes and start creating pretty lists. And so my typography journey began, one brush stroke at a time! B xx

1 comment:

  1. wow! keep it up! I would also love to try it.

    Xo, Ay
    www.thedailyposh.net

    ReplyDelete