-->

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Busy Bee



Here's to the long awaited next post - a teeny tiny sneak peak of our time spent in Sydney at the Opera Bar, for my cousin's pre birthday lunch and drinks. But I promise a Sydney photo diary will appear before your pretty little eyes in a few days and the rest of my Goa photo diaries. 

On another note, as you may have noticed I changed the url of my blog. I thought hello third year and last year of my undergraduate classical performance degree at university. Flowers and bows are a part of my personal image and each flower that blooms symbolises learning new things every day, leading me on my path towards my dreams. 

For those of you who don't know me personally, I am studying Classical Performance on piano and graduate at the end of this year. I am also doing first year psychology units as a prerequisite for Masters of Music Therapy which I hope to start in 2014. Alongside all of that is littleb which I hope grows and blooms as beautiful as a flower! Love always, B xx

No comments:

Post a Comment