-->

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Invite

I know I haven't kept to my promises from my last few posts but I have an amazing reason why. My recital is in two days!! Can you believe that?? Because, I can't even begin to imagine how the whole year has flown by. But, I have a whole week in Melbourne city to relax soon. Hooray, booking flights is so exciting!! Here is a snapshot of my recital invite - I love it!!! And hope all you beautiful people do too!!! I promise to be back on track with my posts after my recital!!! Love always, B xx

8 comments:

  1. Good luck in your recital, I'm sure you'll do great! :)

    http://www.le-young.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dollface, it went alright!! yaya xxxx

      Delete
  2. that is an gorgeous invite! i wish i could have come to see you! i hope it was all you wished for :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thank you! we can always do a rerun in new york one day. hehehe xxx

      Delete
  3. <3

    http://mypersonalclosetbysamra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete